Founder and CEO
Reinventions / Turnarounds
Corporate Program/Project Management Oversight
Expert at leading strategic planning, strategy execution, and organizational improvement for large organizations in the government, commercial, and non-profit sectors.
Run companies, and direct report to talented CEOs. Led 300 profitable, concurrent projects, 105 consultants, and 400 staff producing:
- $781M - Operations improvement savings
- $Multi-Billion - Reinvention results
- $170M - New product annual revenue
Strategy, Reinventions and Turnarounds
- Led enterprise reinvention resulting in multi-billion-dollars in improvements by overhauling strategy, products and services, operations, technologies, structures, and leadership practices.
- Managed corporate teams key to transforming business from net income loss of $109M to $28M in profits. Exited non-core businesses, reduced SG&A costs ($40), lowered COGS and capital expenditures ($16M), developed and launched new offerings.
Strategy AND Execution
- Developed and executed turnaround strategies resulting in $562M in operational and revenue improvements.
- Increased customer numbers by approximately 450% through revamping strategies, target markets, products/ services, and operations.
- Realigned strategy improving efficiency by an estimated 76%.
Operations and Profit Improvement
- Led operational project teams in achieving $781M in systemic improvements.
- Overhauled product development practices and led product development teams generating $170M in revenue.
- M.S. Management Science, Johns Hopkins University
- B.A. Korean and Political Science, Brigham Young University.
CERTIFICATIONS AND EXTENSIVE TRAINING
|Executive Leadership||Business/Financial Analysis||Strategic Analysis & Planning|
|Organizational Development||Resources Management||Turnaround Management|
|Corporate Reengineering||Process Reengineering||Lean Six Sigma|
|Theory of Constraints||Quality Management||Product Development|
|Systems Development||Agile Scrum||Measurement & Analysis|